Prior to beginning Consultation toward Certification, consultees must meet the following criteria:
- Successful completion of EMDRIA approved EMDR training
- Independent licensure, or registered intern status, as a mental health professional in the state in which you practice
- A minimum of two years experience practicing in the field of mental health
During the course of our work together, consultees will complete the following certification requirements:
- Conduct a minimum of 50 EMDR sessions with at least 25 clients
- Receive 20 hours of consultation (a minimum of 10 hours must be obtained through individual EMDR-focused consultation, and the remaining 10 hours may be obtained through small group consultation)
Want to KNOW MORE about Consultation and the Certification process?
Contact me by phone, or use the GET IN TOUCH email feature below to learn more, discuss your unique situation, and better understand how I might support you.